ASEEDING THE FUTURE
Quality and Safety
Quality And Safety
Initiatives for quality
Quality control is one of the most important tasks in manufacturing.
In order to live up to our customer's strict expectations and trust, ASEED BREW always maintains a high level
of quality control by integrating "people, technology, and systems".
(Utsunomiya Beverage Factory)
We have established a system for quality control based on our fundamental philosophy of delivering safety and security to our customers.
Each production lot is tested in the sensory inspection laboratory. In addition, ASEED BREW conducts "sensory inspection test" to maintain a high level of accuracy at all times.
Water used is sampled at a set frequency and tested by an outside laboratory.
(Utsunomiya Beverage Factory)
Factory Basic Policy
We will continue to be grateful to our customers, business partners, and local communities.
We will continue to develop (grow) together with our customers, business partners, and local communities.
We will continue to pursue customer satisfaction.
We continue to aim for a "safe and secure" factory.
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
We recognize that the health and safety of our employees takes precedence over all other aspects of our business (development, production, and sales of food products and related business activities), and we promote the following basic policies.
- We will continue to promote a safe, healthy, comfortable, and pleasant workplace that satisfies all employees.
- We will observe laws and regulations related to occupational health and safety, as well as rules and regulations regarding health and safety determined in the workplace.
- Promote and review occupational health and safety management systems with the participation of all employees to prevent injury and illness and to continuously improve occupational health and safety management and performance.。
Establish occupational health and safety objectives and targets.
Promote continuous identification of hazardous sources and hazard reduction activities through risk assessment.
Implement and maintain effective operational control measures.
Measure and monitor performance.
Conduct internal audits and management reviews of occupational health and safety on a regular basis.
- We will promote education and awareness activities so that this occupational health and safety policy is known and understood by all employees, contractors, and other related parties, and so that awareness and activities regarding occupational health and safety are improved.
We recognize the importance of environmental preservation and promote the following basic policies in order to contribute to the creation of an affluent society in harmony with the environment through the development, production, and sale of food products and related activities.
- We will comply with laws and regulations related to the environment.
- We will strive to improve the efficiency of production and ancillary facilities, promote resource and energy conservation, and prevent environmental pollution.
- We will contribute to the formation of a recycling-oriented society through recycling and waste reduction efforts.
- Through communication with local communities, we will actively promote cooperation in environmental conservation activities in local communities.
- We will promote education and awareness activities so that this environmental policy is known and understood by all employees and other concerned parties, and to improve their awareness of and activities for environmental conservation.
- We will establish and maintain an environmental management system based on ISO 14001 and review it on an ongoing basis.
Food Safety and Quality Policy
We recognize the importance of food safety and its quality assurance, and promote the following basic policies to maintain an organization and system to continuously supply safe and secure food products to our customers.
- As a food manufacturer, we contribute to society by providing "safe" and "secure" products to our customers.
- We will comply with all legal and regulatory requirements, as well as the requirements of our customers. We also require our business partners to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- The Food Safety and Quality Policy will be communicated to all employees.
- Establish, maintain, and continuously review a food safety and quality management system based on FSSC22000 and ISO22000.
- We will communicate information on food safety and security with legal and regulatory authorities, business partners, customers, industry associations, consumer groups, and other parties involved in operations that affect food safety and quality within the company.
Protecting the Environment
As the protection of the environment is said to be the most important issue for mankind in the 21st century,
we will continue to promoteinitiatives with an awareness of the need to protect the environment,
with the following three core values in mind.
for the blessing of nature.
02A mind that seeks to
make effective use of
- We will comply with environment-related laws, regulations, agreements, etc., and where possible, set voluntary standards to maintain and improve them.
- To continuously promote environmental protection, including pollution prevention, we will set environmental goals and review them as necessary.
- We will give due consideration to the environment in our production processes and strive to save resources and energy, recycle, and reduce waste in all of our corporate activities in order to reduce environmental impact and prevent pollution.
- We will promote a comprehensive approach (ensuring quality, conserving usage, and preventing wastewater pollution) to water, which is especially precious to us, on a long-term, continuous basis.
- In order to make this policy effective, we will conduct education and awareness activities to raise the environmental awareness of our employees.
This policy will be disclosed outside the company through our website.